Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Library, Half Price Books, Borders and Barnes ;)










I’m a big fan of the written word.

Mildly exclusive to Fantasy or Science-Fiction, though. I’ve been known to venture into more realistic works, but I don’t like staying in worlds where there isn’t something awesome happening ;) Although show me books about Nature and things to do in Far Off places and I am there!


Here's only a few and I have to say A FEW book stores in Austin, Texas. Seriously..I think Texas is book country! Yey!


What they say about Book People - "Walk in and breathe deeply. You're within range of 300,000 titles, all arranged on three floors, along with a handy coffeehouse and complete music department. This is one of the bookstore-as-community places, where shoppers are encouraged to put their feet up and read, or to sit at a convenient desk and copy a recipe from the latest cookbook. Children gather for story time every week, and a community room is available for book club and other meetings. Of course, they have a huge selection in every conceivable category, from anthropology to zoology. Notable are the shelves of small-press and foreign-press titles, as well as spiritual and religious books.

Y'all know about Borders, Barnes and Half Price books. SO no need to elaborate.

No comments: