Friday, June 26, 2009

Best Pizza Place so far in Austin ;)





My family loves pizza. Me? I'm not really a pizza person, the only pizza place I like is back in CA, a place in the heart of Palo Alto called Apple Wood Inn, if you are in CA and near Stanford University, you might want to check them out. Yummy and to die for ;)

But guess what? We found one here in Austin called "HomeSlice" - Yum!!!!...you have got to check it out. You can order by the slice or by plate. I have got to warn you that there is a long wait. That's how good it is. My advice? Get your name in line and go shop around the area and come back OR get a slice from the outside take out counter and have fun walking and imbibing the bohemian atmosphere of South Congress.

Enjoy! And don't forget to tell them you learned about them from Austin_GrrL :)

No comments: